Cleverly Pack - INTERIOR - Reserve Now! FREE Pouch Included
**This listing is for the INTERIOR design ONLY. Please click HERE to order the exterior**
PLEASE READ: This item is for PRESALE - "Reserving" your CleverlyPack Backpack means that you will purchase the print that you want now and the product will ship to you direct from Cleverly Bags Late August - Mid September. Reserving also means that you don't miss out on these limited edition prints AND you get to choose your preferred color/print combo for the interior and exterior!
If placing an order for presale items AND ready to ship items, please place a separate order to ensure that your "ready to ship" items (the CleverlySack + CleverySnack Bag) are fulfilled asap.
ABOUT THE CLEVERLY PACK BACKPACK:
Do you ever find items in your diaper bag that you forgot about? Maybe it’s a lip balm found deep in a pocket months later, or any other item. When we designed our CleverlyPack, the concept of “out of sight out of mind” was a key design focus for us. We want you all to see and know what is in your pockets. For this reason, we designed our bag with a patent pending, front side opening pocket design. It is the same pocket you might be used to, but turned to face the opening of our CleverlyPack backpack. The elastic at the front of the pocket helps keep your items in place!
- Signature wipeable and water resistant canvas exterior and interior material
- 18 pockets – 4 exterior and 14 interior
- Front phone or tablet pocket. Yes, most tablets will also fit!
- Available matching, foam padded changing pad
- Dimensions – 18” tall, 9” deep, 13” wide
- The largest diaper backpack on the market, yet only weighing in at 4 pounds
- Interchangeable Interior/Exterior – Have you ever gotten bored of your diaper bag design or look? Here at Cleverly Bags, we never want you to be bored with our product. For this reason, we made our main compartment of the Pack removable from its exterior. Simply change your interior liner and fall in love with your Pack’s look all over again. The same goes for the exterior, change it out and try a new look. We will always sell our interior and exterior pieces separately. You will always be able to mix and match the look of you CleverlyPack. As an added bonus, this makes machine washing the Pack easier. Wash the interior or exterior separately. You will have a cleaner bag since the detergent is able to move more freely around the layers. This also makes for faster drying time. If you have more than one exterior shell or one interior liner, you can use your extra pieces as a backup piece while part of your CleverlyPack is being washed. You never have to go a moment without being able to use your CleverlyPack. We truly hope you love our patent pending mix and match, Cleverly created backpack design.
- Removable Shelf – Our CleverlyPack features a removable shelf located in the middle of the bag’s main compartment. Our shelf is made with the most sturdy of inner materials. It will stay secure and hold your items (up to 5 pounds). Our, patent pending, shelf design is secured by hook & loop fasteners on all three sides of the interior main compartment. Use the shelf if you need a divider to help you stay more organized or remove the shelf if you need to use the entire main compartment’s space. Since everything under the sun loves to stick to hook & loop fasteners, we have designed a flap to cover the hook & loop fasteners used to attach our shelf. This protects the hook & loop fasteners when the shelf is not in use. Use the CleverlyPack’s back pocket to store your shelf or use the hidden space behind our zipped in wetbag (described below).
- Built-in Wetbag – Wetbags are amazing for so many reason. The waterproof PUL liner of our, patent pending, built-in wetbags are sure to hold any soiled mess you have. And of course it works well as a normal pocket if you do not need it to contain wet or soiled items. When the wetbag is used for messes, simple wipe clean with a warm rag or toss into the washing machine if the soiled items inside the wetbag are messier than average.
- Pockets, LOTS of Pockets – This CleverlyPack was designed with the everyday over packer or for someone with multiple children in mind. Our CleverlyPack featuring 18! Yes, 18! Pockets. You are sure to have somewhere to put almost anything you could need.
- Top Access Baby Wipe Pocket – As a Mom of 4, the number one items I have always reached for in our diaper bags were the baby wipes. We decided to make wipe access as easy and convenient as possible. The top of our CleverlyPack backpack features a back pocket opening to hold your baby wipes. This back pocket has an opening at the top of the CleverlyPack to access the wipes. This way you do not have to unzip a pocket or open a bag to access wipes when you need them. They are right there for quick access.
- Washability – Here at Cleverly Bags, we know how messy bags can get. For this reason, we chose fabrics we knew could handle going through a washing machine cycle. Washing any fabric of any items will always cause more wear and tear verse hand washing or wiping down with a warm rag. We always recommend using warm rag first to clean the your Cleverly products, but when this isn’t enough, the washing machine will get the job done.
Washing and Caring for Your Cleverly Products:
- After a mess occurs, first wipe the mess with a warm, water-only rag. If water is insufficient, add a tiny bit of degreasing dish soap to your rag and wipe away the mess. Rinse the dish soap with a warm, water-only rag.
- When extreme messes occur, place your Cleverly product into a mesh laundry bag for machine washing. Wash your product with cold water on normal/regular soil. When machine washing, we recommend a powder detergent that has the proper surfactants, enzymes, and water conditioners to clean any mess that could be on your bag. We highly recommend washing all of our products with a Shout Color Catcher.
- If machine washing your CleverlyPack, please make sure to wash the interior and exterior sections separately.
- Our CleverlySnack pouches are both dishwasher and washing machine safe.
- Always air dry your Cleverly items.