We are proud to present BIBS new pacifier "BIBS Boheme". With its romantic and artistic silhouette, BIBS Boheme takes inspiration in the modern bohemian style with deep appreciation for mother nature. The bohemian style combines natural elements like wood, rattan, and macrame with artistic, quirky, and organic patterns making this new design fresh, creative, and super cute.
KEY TAKE AWAY
- Unique bohemian-inspired BIBS pacifier with a round nipple.
- The round soft natural rubber nipple is recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding.
- Round lightweight shield made of 100% safe and food-grade material Polypropylene (PP).
- Available in a large range of the most popular BIBS colors.
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
- Designed and made in Denmark/EU.
Sterilize each pacifier before use. Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers. Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 minutes. Pick them up and let them dry. The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours. If the pacifier shows any irregularities, we recommend that you discard right away. Due to our pacifiers being made with natural rubber, the nipple may expand with use.
HOW TO STERILIZE THE PACIFIERS
When cleaning the pacifier, just follow these four simple steps:
1) Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl
2) Pour them with boiling water
3) Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 min.
4) Pick them up and let them dry